ES File Explorer File Manager is a powerful tool to manage Programs and files on your Android/ iPhone devices and also PC. This app is so simple, safe to manage all kinds of files like Music, Images, Documents, Movies, app etc. Worldwide over 500 million people are using this ES File Explorer App. It is available in more than 30 languages. We can say that it is a multi-featured app because you can perform multiple functions such as application manager, file manager, cloud store client, task killer at a time.
It is compatible with Google Drive, Skydrive, Dropbox, SugarSync, Ubuntu one etc. Everyone thing that ES file explorer is a common regular file. But, there are several features hiding in it. The ES File Explorer Root comes with 15+ apps inbuilt in it. Check out the most interesting features of the latest version ES File Explorer from the below sections of this page and Experience every feature in it. You may also know completely about What is ES File Explorer Pro from the below.
ES File Explorer File Manager APK
The Developer of the ES File Explorer app is ES global. Previously, it has launched several versions and now the ES File Explorer latest version is 220.127.116.11.2 which was released on 11th May 2017. This app allows all the Android users to access everything on their mobile which includes sharing, uploading, Watching videos. Additionally, managing your 3G connection becomes so easy with this application. There may be a large number of files on your smartphones in both Internal and External storage. In order to view a selected file, it may be a difficult task for you. But, if you Install ES File Explorer you can quickly view the required files in few seconds. The following the Interesting features of this ES File Manager App.
|App Name||ES File Explorer File Manager|
|Last Update||6th Jan 2019|
|Supported Operating System||Android/ iOS/ PC|
ES File Explorer Features
- Easy and quick access to local and remote files.
- You can browse the category wise files efficiently.
- Storage Analyser which displays the Disk usage information.
- File transfer is so quick and easy. You can also transfer files from the computer over Wi-Fi.
- Send and share any kinds of files with your friends.
- Encryption of files is possible.
- Protection for your data privacy.
- Event logger for managing recently created files.
- You can manage rooted devices.
- Integrated Access to cloud services using Cloud storage.
- Send/Share files with anyone through email, Whatsapp etc.
- You can find the classic options like copy, paste, cut, create, rename and delete while you are working with files.
- Compress and decompress RAR and ZIP files.
- Extract the content from any Android app.
- Install/ Uninstall multiple files easily.
- Save files directly to your Google Drive.
- Extract APK for all Installed Apps.
- Hide media from your gallery.
- You can also extract APK file and uninstall multiple apps at a time.
ES File Explorer Pro APK
As the ES File Explorer is the most popular File Manager App it has millions of users from all over the world. So, the developers have launched the ES File Explorer Pro version with extra features. If you are using the old version of ES File Explorer then immediately click on the link below to Download ES File Explorer Pro APK. Then, you can experience several features in the latest ES File Explorer and moreover, you can easily transfer, share, transfer files etc.
More info about How to Install ES File Explorer Pro
How To Install ES File Explorer APK For Android?
- First of all, you need to Download ES File Explorer Pro APK file on this page.
- Now, open the file manager on tour Mobile.
- Search for ES File Explorer Apk file and tap on it.
- On the top of the screen, you will able to see downloading.
- After it is downloaded, open Download—-> APK file.
- Click on “Yes’.
- Finally, the app will be installed on your device within few seconds.
To know Installation process read ES File Explorer Pro APK/ES File Explorer Pro APK Download
If you want to check the Installation Process in the Portuguese language, Read Baixar ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer Download For iOS – iPhone/ iPad
- Baixar ES File Explorer iOS app from the link below.
- Otherwise, you can also download file explorer app from App store.
- In the search bar, type “ES File Explorer”.
- Click on Install.
- It takes few minute to Install.
- Then, you can use the app by following the Instructions.
Also, get info about ES File Explorer iOS Installation.
You may also Check How to Install ES File Explorer Windows.
How To Install ES File Explorer for Windows 10/8/7?
- Download android emulator software (Andy) to Install file explorer on PC.
- If the software is ready, open the Android emulator and search for “ES File Explorer”.
- Now, “Google play store” opens.
- Search for ES File Explorer and click on “Install”.
- At last, you can use ES File Explorer on PC.
If you follow the above process you can Download ES File Explorer windows successfully.
Know more about, ES File Explorer PC/ Desktop/ Laptop
ES File Explorer Download
Just click on the link below for ES File Explorer APK download. Then, a file will be downloaded on your device. If you click on the downloaded file then you can Install ES File Explorer File Manager. The APk file provided below is an official latest version of ES File Explorer V18.104.22.168.2.
Interesting Features About ES File Explorer PRO
- Access Computer/PC From Android Using WiFi
First of all, for this, you need a computer, Android smartphone with ES File Explorer app. Both PC and Android must be connected to same network IP address. Open ES file explorer in the Android and swipe left to right to open fast access menu. Click on Network—> LAN–> Scan. If you observe the name of the computer tap on it and enter the login credentials. So, you can directly access PC from Android.
- You can browse Android Files from PC
With this feature, you can transfer a lot of files from your PC to Android. For browsing android files from your PC you can go to ES File Explorer—->Network—–> Remote Manager—-> Turn ON. The ES File Explorer File Manager will display the FTP URL on your computer. Then, finally, you can access files on your Android SD card from PC.
- Uninstall Multiple Apps
Using the ES file explorer you can uninstall a number of files at a time. Open ES File Explore—-> Library—-> App. Select the files you want to Uninstall and click on “UnInstall”. Therefore, you can uninstall all the apps at a time.
- Hide Media from Gallery
If you want to hide some photos from any folder of your gallery select them and rename the folder. You need to add a full stop before the file name. For example, if you want to hide the Whatsapp photos from the gallery you can name the folder name as “.Whatsapp_images”.
- Extract APK from Installed Apps
To extract APK from Apps go to Quick access menu—-> go to Library—-> Tap the application .apk which you want to extract—> from the bottom menu select backup option.
- Transfer Huge files from One Android Mobile to Another Android Mobile
Make sure that both the Android devices are connected to the same WiFi network. Otherwise, you can create a hotspot from one device to other. Then, Open ES File Explorer Manager —–> Select the files you want to transfer–> Click on send option —–> Select the other Android —–> Click on send.
- Pre-Installed System Apps Removal
Open ES File Explorer—-> Root Explorer—-> Turn on ——> Click on name of the root explorer——> Select “UnInstall System apps”. Then, a list of system apps will open—-> Select the app you want to uninstall—–> Tap on the unInstall app.
- Install any Kind of App as a System App
This process is split into two parts. So, that you can easily understand How to Install any app as a system app. Part I: Fist of all. copy the apk on the clipboard then navigate to local —-> Device—-> System—-> App——> Paste APK.
Part II: Now, you need to change its permissions. For that, select .apk which you have Pasted—-> Click on “more”—> Select permissions—-> Change permissions.
- Delete Pattern Lock on Android Mobile
If you forget the pattern lock on your rooted android device then you can use this feature for deleting pattern lock. You must find the Android Pattern store i.e “gesture.key”–> Local —-> Device—–> Data—-> System. If you successfully delete this file you can disable lock pattern.
- Increase Flappy Bird Score on Rooted Android Device
At first, you need to Install Flappy bird and play it. Then, open the Flappy bird’s data folder from ES File Explorer. You can find it under Local—-> Device—> Data—> com.dotgears.flappy bird—-> shared _pref—-> flappyBird.xml. Then, edit flappy bird.xml file.
- With Password Protection you can create Encrypted Files
We all have some personal and sensitive data on your Android devices. If you want to keep them safe you have can use this Encryption option instead of downloading an extra app. Using a password you can Encrypt any files on the ES File Explorer File Manager. Then, the files will automatically hide the files. Remember that, you need to keep the password safe as it is impossible to open the file without that password.
- Edit Host Files on Rooted Android
You can find some host files on Android device which helps you to map host names to IP address. If you want to block some particular website this can be done using the edit host file by mapping the website name. For editing the host files on Android you must first go to Host file from Android Device —> System—> hosts. You can edit the host files using ES text editor and keep the localhost IP address on the website name.
- ES File Explorer as Browser
An unknown feature of the ES file manager is Intuit Internet application such as Goggle, Facebook, and Youtube. But, it is not so similar to the original Facebook applications like chrome. The Facebook naive apps will cause a great damage to the battery.
- Using ES File Manager you can Mount Pen Drive On Android Devices
For this, you need an OTG cable, rooted Android device and pen drive and ES File Explorer. Install stick mounts on Android and connect USB to the OTG cable. After proper connection, this app will pop on the Alert box.
- Extract Android App Content
The ES File Explorer app is useful for playing the game on Android Smartphones. You can also extract images from wallpaper also. You can begin this process by taking backup of the app. Then, see the above process to “Extract APK from Installed Apps”.
How To Use ES File Explorer?
If you click on the Above button the ES file explorer app will be installed on your Android/ iOS/ Windows. Then, if you don’t know How to use the above features then simply hit the link below. There we have explained how to use ES File Explorer with the help of screenshots. So that you can use ES File Explorer efficiently.
Also, check How to use ES File Explorer Pro