Here is the complete to info about ES File Explorer Kodi Installation process. Read this article completely to know How to install Kodi with ES File Explorer. Before you Install the ES File Explorer APK lets discuss, what is Kodi and importance of ES File Explorer APK. If you have a clear idea about this app then the Installation process becomes easy for you. You can also know how to install Kodi without ES File Explorer from the below sections of this page.
Know more about ES File Explorer Features
ES File Explorer Kodi
The Kodi is an open source Media Player which was developed by Kodi /XBMC. It is compatible with multiple Hardware platforms and operating systems. You can also Install this application on your smartphone using ES File Explorer. This app is an awesome tool using which you can manage all kinds of files such as Music, Documents, Files etc on Android/ Windows/ iOS. As this app is designed with the many useful features the users of this app are going on increasing day by day. If you download any APK on your Android device you need a File Manager to Install it. One such app is ES File Explorer. So, to install Kodi with es file explorer is the best option.
To Install Kodi using ES File Explorer you need to Download ES File Explorer on your device. So, simply follow the below steps to Install ES File Explorer Kodi.
Steps To Install ES File Explorer APK
- First of all, click on the link below to download APK file on your smartphone.
- To open the Downloaded File Manager —–> SD card—-> Tap on download folder.
- Go to settings—-> Security—-> Enable Unknown sources.
- Tap on it to open the APK File.
- Before you download the file you have to change the Android settings.
- Then, the App will be Installed on your device without any error.
- Wait for Few Seconds to Install the app.
- After the Installation completes, then check how to install Kodi with es file explorer.
Also, Check How to Install ES File Explorer for PC
How To Install Kodi ES File Explorer?
- Open the ES File Explorer App.
- Then, the Home screen of the app opens.
- Now, it will prompt “Find a New Version, Update Now”?
- Click on update.
- Click on add and Type the path and Name —> Add.
- It prompts as “Bookmark Kodi TV is created successfully”
- Then, on the left side, you will find “Kodi”.
- Click on it.
- Use the Drop down and Tap on “Network”.
- On the bottom, you will find “More”——-> Open In Browser.
- Click on “Just Once”.
- Then, the Kodi starts downloading.
- Wait for few seconds it the download completes.
- Finally, tap on “Open File” and start using it.
How to Install Kodi without ES File Explorer?
- Firstly, to access your device settings, go to Menu—-> Control app installation permissions.
- Tap on developer option which is the second option on the list.
- Enable apps from unknown sources.
- Install the Downloader app from the official Kodi website.
- Then, choose the Android app.
- Select the 32-bit installation.
- Click on Install.
- Finally, customize Kodi and start using it.
How To Install Kodi on FireStick using ES File Explorer?
- Click on the Download button below to Download ES File Explorer.
- Properly Install it and open it.
- Go to settings—-> Add—-> Enter path and Name ——>Add to favourite.
- Tap on “Add”.
- Then, a drop down appears.
- Click on “TV”.
- Go straight to the Download site of Kodi.
- Tap on Next button.
- Scroll down and tap on “Network”—->More—->Open in New Browser.
- Now, the Kodi starts downloading.
- After the Installation—–> Open Folder.
- Tap on “Install”.
- Finally, you can start using the Kodi with ES File Explorer.
ES File Explorer Not Downloading Kodi
- Open th ES File Explorer and Go to Favourites.
- Tap on Add—-> Enter Path field—-> Next.
- Now, you have to enter a name.
- Next—> Add.
- On the Menu select the Name.
- Then, use the Fire TV remote to select Kodi folder.
- Click on Kodi APK file.
- Using the Fire TV remote you have to go to the Move button——>Open In Browser.
- Select Just Once.
- After Kodi download completes press “Open File”.
If you are using iPhone, Check How to Install ES File Explorer iOS
For the above process, there is no need of ES File Explorer. In case, if you face any issues while you install Kodi using ES file explorer then you can refer these steps.
We hope this article gives you all the required details to Install ES File Explorer Kodi. If you face any issues while Installing just place a comment in the Comment box. Then, we will reply with a proper solution.