Download ES File Explorer Windows 10/8/8.1/PC on this page. We have provided the clear steps to install ES file explorer on Windows PC and Windows Phones below. Many of you may think that the app can not be installed on windows mobile. But, the ES file explorer APK can be installed on the Windows smartphone also. Installation of ES file explorer for windows 10/8 is so simple and easy. This app is can be used to share the files between the PC Windows and Android device. If you don’t know how to share the files between the Windows and Android? Then scroll down this page and check out the Step by step procedure.
Know more about ES File Explorer Pro APK Features
ES File Explorer Windows
The ES File Explorer File Manager works perfectly on Windows operating system. There are Mobiles as well as PC which work on Windows. So, we have provided the entire info about How to Download ES File Explorer for Windows Phone/ PC in the below sections of this page. Moreover, you can install this app on all versions of Windows. The ES File Explorer can not be installed on PC Directly. So, we have explained the installation process using an Android Emulator below. The following are the features of ES File Explorer Windows.
Features of ES File Explorer on PC Windows
- Multi-language Support: As the ES File Explorer is a highly useful app, you can open the app on PC in different languages.
- Root Explorer: It provides access to all the user permissions and data directories.
- Autostart manager with Cache System: You can remove junk files to free the space.
- Enhanced Performance: Speed up the performance and improve the capability of your device.
- Use Bluetooth: Copy Paste files between Bluetooth devices. The same ES file manager supports OBEX FTP to transfer and browse files. Share folders/files with the Share Menu. Also, search files by date, path or filename, size, category.
- Home PC Access: Use WiFi to access the convenience of the smart device.
- WebDAV/ FTP Functions: Manage the files in the various servers like SFTP, FTPS and WeDAV.
- Built-in features: RAR and ZIP supports compressing and decompressing files.
- Encrypted files: Use ZIP files to secure and manage files.
- Remote File Management: Categorise the files and manage files between Mobile and PC.
- ES File Explorer windows 7 phone is also available.
Steps for ES File Explorer Windows 10 Download?
- First of all, download the Android Emulator or third party software on your PC/ laptop. You can install Android emulators like Bluestacks or Andy etc.
- Make sure that the Android Emulator is properly Installed on your PC.
- Open the software and enter “ES File Explorer” in the search bar.
- Now, and Google Play Store icon will be displayed.
- Click on it and again search for ES File Explorer.
- Related searches will be displayed.
- Click on the proper one and Install it.
- Wait few seconds to Install the app.
- Finally, the app will be Installed on PC/ Laptop.
To know more about ES File Explorer, Read ES File Explorer for PC
How to Install ES File Explorer on Windows Mobile?
- Click on the link below to open the ES File Explorer APK file.
- Then, the apk file will be installed on your Windows Mobile.
- Locate downloaded file and tap on it.
- Now, the ES File Explorer on Windows opens.
- Finally, with in few seconds the app will be successfully installed on your device.
Download ES File Explorer App (12.1 MB)
Steps to Transfer Files from Android to Windows using ES File Explorer
- First of all, create the shared folder on Windows PC. We have named it as “Android PC Share”.
- Make sure that the Permissions are set Write/ Read access.
- Open the ES file explorer on Android device and you will find a globe icon at the top left corner. Tap on it——>Network—–> LAN.
- Remember that the Android device and the PC are connected to the same local network. If it is connected properly you will see the Windows IP address.
- On the Menu —-> Tap search to get the available network shared on LAN.
- Click on the Windows PC and enter the username and password on your Windows.
- Now, the shared folder appears.
- Then, you can start sharing files using ES File Explorer.
Using a USB cable, you can share files between Windows PC and Android device. So, before you follow the above steps make sure that the USB cable is properly connected. Follow the above steps to share files between Windows PC and Android device.
Also, check ES File Explorer iOS
Follow these simple steps, you can Install the app on Windows easily. We have provided the complete info about the ES File Explorer Windows above. Moreover, if you have any doubts while Installing the App just place a comment in the comment box. Then, we will reply with the proper solution.